Best Business Team Building Activities – OVERVIEW
Council of the Marble Star™ highlights the issues surrounding personal effectiveness. Participants take responsibility for producing quality results amid uncertainty, lack of direction, competition, and a changing environment. While some teams focus solely on results, others socialize and lose the focus of achieving a productive outcome. The experience teaches that combining the skills of being productive with the skills of building and maintaining relationships creates a competitive edge that leads to success.
Best Team Building Business Games – THE EXPERIENCE
Share in the discovery of Merlin’s journal which outlines the key to Arthur’s victorious reign.
Participants will have the opportunity to take part in “The Challenge of Excellence” exactly as it took place back in the days of Camelot. By combining commercial capability and cultural skills, Merlin recruited “Elders” to sit on the Council of the Marble Star™.
They will see how villagers became elite members of King Arthur’s court by competing, trading, negotiating, and working together. Experiencing the challenges and rewards of real win-win negotiating, participants will learn how to achieve the best results through productive relationships.
THE PRACTICAL DETAILS:
- Groups of 20 to over 1000 participants
- Teams of 2-5 participants
- Half-day sessions of company team building games
- Suitable for cross-functional and intact teams at all levels
- Ideal for use in both conference and training setting
- Build strong, productive relationships
- Learn to empower others
- Negotiate successfully
- Increase leadership and sales effectiveness
- Master and influence culture
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Manage for productivity through change or uncertainty
- Create a culture of company team building games
- Understand that perceptions outweigh intentions
- Discover personal habits, approaches, and styles that may block productivity
- Master the challenge of building quality relationships, while obtaining quality results
- Acquire and apply information to ensure maximum productivity
- Create a vision for individual and corporate excellence